Thursday, March 14, 2013

Moron Bros 3/13/13

Moron Bros Show 3/13/13

 Just chilled and played some tunes this week check em out!

Podcast Free Direct Download - Moron Bros Podcast 3/13/13


Playlist
A Buck Short- A Buck Short
Blame The Name- Patriotic Nationalist

No Glory- Fucked Generation
Potato Pirates- Rudecore

Rudiments- Two Face
Sam The Butcher- Sheltered

Adams Alcoholics- Meth Girl
Skamakaze- Nice Guys Finish Last

Pressure Drop- Jezebel
Waste Basket- Shady Grove

Still Alive- Justice
Eskera- Destroy (ft. Ana Axis)

Bring Down Whitey- Drugs Kill
Beyond Decay- Money Makes Me Sick

The Worst- Feel Like A Winner
W.I.M.P.- Hate

The Risk- Ignorance
Johnny Cakes & The 4 Horsemen Of The Apocalypso- Commando

UNRB- I Dont Care Anymore
Hub City Stompers- WTFIU?

The Babylon Whackers- Rudeboy
Chiquita Ska Band- American Jesus

The Bithlo Mullet Revival- The Jerking Off Song
Dwarves- Fuck You Up And Get High

The Deficits- Hell & Back
Vacation Bible School- Back Of The Bus

The Reaganomics- The WB
Dear Landlord- I Live In Hell

Whiskey Avengers- One Bullet One Bottle
Dysfunct- Not Like The Past

The Dreadnoughts- Goblin Hummpa
The Toons- Punk Polka

UK Vomit- Going In Dry
The Gitmos- Your Gov't Is Lying

Circle Jerks- World Up My Ass
The Flaming Tsunamis- Irreversible

Brunt Of It- Bad Sign
Antimaniax- Don't Steal Because The Gov't Hates Competition

Ass Federation- I'm A Cop
The Ruiners- Suburban Cop

The Creeps- I Broke Your Hymen, You Broke My Heart
Miss Firecracker- I Like It When Your Nude

Masked Intruder- 25 To Life
Diesel Boy- She's My Queen

Doggystyle- Beat Your Meat
Dow Jones & The Industrials- Can't Stand The Midwest

Exploding Hearts- Sleeping Aides & Razor Blades

No comments:

Post a Comment